E-SURVEY UNIVERSITY OF MALAYA
e-Survey is a system that create and manage multiple web based surveys inside a single box. Features of this e-Survey are:
The system contains the following modules :
- User Admin.
- Survey Admin.
- Questionaires Generator.
- Survey Notification.
The basic functions of e-Survey are :
- A system wide administrator can create survey administrators.
- Each survey administrator can create more than one survey.
- Surveys are conducted within a period that is dictated by the survey administrator.
- The survey is started automatically at the start date and ends at the end date.
- For a particular survey, survey administrator can create unlimited number of questions.
- Question can be in the form of:
- Short answer
- Multiple choice (unlimited answers)
- True / false
- Yes / no
- Survey administrator can impose rules for the answer with respect to the question created. Some of the rules are:
- This question must be answered
- The answer must be at least n number of characters
- The answer must be not more than n number of characters
- The answer must be alphabetical only
- The answer must be numeric only
- The answer can be alphabetical and numeric too
- Survey administrator can create a list of responders to answer the surveys.
- Survey administrator can email the responders notifying about the survey that she wants the responder to answer via a single notification page
- Survey administrator can track who has not answer the survey
- Survey administrator can send a reminder to the responder in order to alert them that they have not respond to the survey
- Each survey has the following reports:
- Answered question analysis
- Answers analysis per question
- bar chart analysis for some type of questions
- pie chart analysis for some type of questions
- Each report can be printed
- Each report can be exported to CSV file format which is editable under Microsoft Excel.
Contact information :
Enquiries, Comments & Suggestions, please e-mail to umesurvey[at]um.edu.my
Kindly use the Aduan ICT system if you have any reports/feedback/complaints regarding this application. Click here :http://helpdesk.um.edu.my